SOCIAL.INC (part of mmmatter) is a social media and brand publishing bureau. We increase the involvement between brands and people. Some of our clients are DNB, the Flower Council of Holland, FNV, FNV Y&U, IKEA Foundation, Leaseplan, Randstad, Schoonenberg, Techniek Nederland, Wellant college.
The Flower Council of Holland (FCH) is an independent foundation tasked with consistently keeping flowers and plants at the top of European consumers’ minds. The organization is funded by domestic and foreign growers that are members of Royal FloraHolland and by trading companies that are Royal FloraHolland’s customers.
As a Content coordinator, you will be responsible for managing a team of four Content Marketeers located in France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. Supported by our Project Manager(s) you will oversee the creation of content (articles, social copy, image selection, and other tasks as described later in this document) for all FCH’s platforms (split between flowers and plants) and work together with an integrated team, including creatives, designers, strategists, campaign managers, data specialists as well as external agencies, e.g., media, PR, and creative agencies. You will report directly to the Client & Content Director.
Services description and conditions
- Content marketing
- Social media management, social content creation
- Brand publishing, brand content creation
- Hours/week: 36 – 40
- Contract duration: TBD
Role, responsibilities, and deliverables
- Management (overseeing) the creation – including translation/localization – of branded content (website articles) and social media content (copy creation + selection of images and briefing to Designer/Animators) for all markets based on the provided content strategy
- Based on the knowledge about our brand and our audience, you will ensure we are always creating engaging content that will inspire our target group through aesthetically beautiful images/animations and insightful information/data/insights
- Use of given Flower Council and SOCIAL.INC tools such as CMS tool, Project Management tools, and others
- Leading role on the development of pitches for content projects, content formats, and campaigns
- Drafting and monitoring of content calendars
- Supervising the execution of your concepts and the implementation of the content calendar
- Lead weekly meetings and one-off meetings if needed, with your content team and other members of the team, if needed
- Daily contact with the SOCIAL.INC / FCH team, with a focus on daily content with the Content Marketeer NL, Project Manager, and the Content Marketeers in DE, FR, and the UK
- Contact with the client regarding feedback and approval of the content created
- Contact and aligning with other agencies regarding cooperations on campaigns and partnerships
- This role initially is dedicated for our client Flower Council of Holland, but the potential of doing work for other clients is possible, depending on workload
- Should be able to create/discuss content in Dutch but keep overall communication with the team in English due to our international operation
What we offer
- A multidisciplinary team where creativity, strategy and media come together
- A job for 36 to 40 hours a week
- Good career opportunities
- Customers who believe in the value of content
- Colleagues who are just as driven and involved as you
- Annual team outing, and other fun moments 🙂
Is this your dream job?
Do you think ‘yes, this is me and this is what I want’? Then apply immediately! Mail your resume with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating content coordinator/ first and last name.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.